Remaking the University is a community that encourages discussion, interaction, and the spread of information regarding all things Higher Education.
How can you be a part of the conversation?
- Become a contributor
- Send us an email at _____ with your piece.
- We will work with you to review and edit your content before posting to the RtU main feed.
- Want to become a regular contributor in the RtU community? After your first five submissions have been posted you will gain authorship and posting rights.
- Engage with other readers
- Take part in the comments on posts and let us know what you think.
- Take part in your own discussions
- Visit our forum and create a topic or join in with others.
However you choose to be involved in the Remaking the University community, we ask that you follow these simple requirements:
- Remain respectful of other members of the community at all times
- Remain respectful of the topics at hand and of all involved individuals and communities
- All topics are to be presented in an appropriate and educational manner
- Restrict content and discussions to matters relating to education
- While we invite content producers, discussion members, and community members of all backgrounds, opinions, and involvement levels, we ask that information presented be well thought-out and factual to the best of your knowledge